First tucking experience.

• After off and on sailing the seas on open crew sloops, I finnaly got bored with the norm. I decided I wanted to try tucking. I'm sure most every pirate knows what tucking is, but for those who don't, it's basically hiding on another player's ship using emotes. Well I sailed around on a solo sloop for a while looking for my first victim. I found him. A solo pirate legend voyager. He had his sloop parked by an island doing a voyage, and it was a rather large island indeed. This allowed me to circle around the back of the island, set my ship asail while I jumped off onto the island in an attempt to sneak on his ship. Well I somehow managed to make it to his vessel while he was digging for treasure. I then climbed up to his crow's nest. However, since this was my first tuck, i did not have any emotes or dark clothes so I stuck out like a sore thumb and was instantly spotted. One day and alot of YouTube later, I wanted to try again. So I headed to the fort of fortune, which was active. When I was near it, I saw 2 sloops, a reaper and someone else fighting. I sneaked into the fort and hid in a cannon tower waiting for the fight to stop. The reaper won the skirmish. The window was open, and I needed to act fast. So I sword lunged onto his ship, then whent below deck(it was a sloop) and I used my recently purchased emotes to stay hidden. After sitting for a few minutes, I heard the harpoons; the fort was beaten. He then walked underneath and set down the Chest of fortune! I think he was going to sell, when suddenly another ship attacked him. I didn't see much since I was below but the reaper came below deck to repair and walked on top of me! However he didn't notice me in the rush. I heard cannons everywhere and knew it was time to move, I grabbed the CoF from beside me and ran out the back hatch of the sloop and into the water. I frantically swam onto the fort with the chest in hand, and narrowly buried it before he saw me. I knew my luck was running out, but I decided to test fate once more. I swam back to the grade 5 reaper and snuck back below deck! He soon went to an outpost and inwas planning on stealing a bit more loot, but it turned out we weren't close enough to sell and he saw me and started screaming. I tried to kill him but I can't pvp so.....yha I died. I respawned and went to dig up my chest of fortune, but that plan was foiled because the reaper had gone back to the fort to wait for me I guess. On my way back, I saw another sloop, and after a failed tuck we became friends and all three of us (him and his friend) went back to the fort to kill the reaper, and take my chest back! It was a succes. We chatted with the reaper, who turned out to be a really cool guy. He said, "that was the cleanest tuck I have ever seen". And we all laughed. We went back to an outpost and sold the chest. We all played a shanty then went our separate ways.

Views
    story & lorejust for funcommunityeventsxbox one
  • @chisisawesome

The standard sleep emote is still the best tuck animation.

You don't need fancy pajamas. I have a colorful ship to dissuade this lol.

Plus I know all the "good spots"

Hope you had fun. Consider other people's fun occasionally 😁😋

Views
story & lorejust for funcommunityeventsxbox one
1 out of 2