Anyone know how to become a Legend of the Sea?

• I have been playing this game for a while and encountered, and did, some funny, crazy, and amazing things. I was wondering how to become an immortalization. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Views
  • If you want to be an immortalized part of the game your self, you have to do more than just play and do what the game has to offer, you have to do something creative that the devs them selves think is awesome enough to put a reference to you in the game, which is probably very difficult to do.

For example one of the local forum mods has a special wanted poster generator, and i think that was before he became a mod, but i could be wrong about that last part. Basically rare has to notice you and think you did something amazing above and beyond the average player.

• @goldsmen I thought Rare had already stopped creating immortalizations?

• Give Rare few million £ and I'm sure you will get immortalized ^^

• @super87ghost Have they really? I dont keep super up to date on that, i just know that people have gotten them by doing creative wild feats.

• @goldsmen Well then I’ll do the most creative and outlandish thing I can possibly think of. Even if they truly did stop with the immortalizations, I don’t think it will stop me from trying. Thank you for letting me know

Views
1 out of 6