Randos destroying ships...

• Seriously, so mad right now. After 2 hours of looting all on my lonesome, I came across a group of kids doing a tall tale. Sure. Fine. No biggie. Even offered not to kill me so great... no fighting, just keep on keepin' on, right? No! Some kid, sounded about 6 years old, jumped on my ship without my knowledge, went below deck and lit a gunpowder barrel while I was loading chests. Bye bye 10 freakin chests, 3 gunpowder barrels, my emissary status and a whole lot of time. WT*!! Killed me and him. On the ferrymans boat all he said was Oops, Sorry.... so angry... This is why I play alone. If you arent fighting or stealing from people, stay off the ship! Dont tell someone you come in peace then blow up 2 hours of their time!

Views
  • @taupeshrimp833 First rule of the Seas, don't let strangers aboard, no matter if they promise to behave. Always be vigilant and never carry more loot that you can guard till delivery.

Hopefully your next voyage will give better results.

• @taupeshrimp833 L

thats all I can say.

• @taupeshrimp833

I cannot express to you how much I feel your pain, though my situation is where I'm the one who offers peace, and I'm attacked when minding my own business after I offer peace. If I ever see you, I'm not going to attack you, if I can remember because I have a bad memory, and if you see a ship called The Diamond Pearl, The Bullet, or The Food Boat, which is what I'm planning on naming my next ship and selling food to other players, then come to my ship slowly with an offer alliance flag up and shoot a white signal flare or a firework in the sky. I got you homie, I respect other people's hard work, though I do need to be a pirate and attack Reapers.

• Keeping kegs on your ship was your first mistake, trusting pirates to keep their word was your second. You cant ever trust a pirate, and this is a game of pirates who have a right to sink you at any time for any reason, including mistakes!

• @taupeshrimp833

Pretty much the only reason I play this game - is to BE the rando that kegs your ship out of nowhere when you aren't looking...

• @taupeshrimp833 it is common. You had loot on and are likely to target you.

I was even attacked multiple times with no loot on, parked, doing a quest with an alliance flag up and some friendly colours.

Easily 80% of the playerbase is like this. Attacking for no reason like it is brain-dead GTA. (Look at the guy who posted on your discussion saying kegging others of the reason he plays this game)

I am pretty lucky though. Most of my interactions have been wholesome and lovely.

Using the spyglass, Sailing away, never docking with another ship in the same island, only fighting back defensively really helps in having pleasant interactions.

• Don't let people on your boat.

Alliance flags are just outside of cannon range for a reason. If you get a new Alliance that insists on getting close

Bug out and sell.

Views
1 out of 8