Is renown lagging or did Sea Forts get nerfed recently?

• In past seasons, a sea fort could reliably get a few levels of renown, even in the 80+ range. Season 9 rolls around and on day one, I knock out a couple sea forts and wind up around level 18 or so. I’m solo, so I’m happy with that.

Three weeks pass and I hop back on, knock out two forts and a skeleton ship and went up one renown level. It was odd so I kept playing and it just felt like it took me forever to go from 18-25, several hours over two sessions. Did something change? Renown slows down for sure, but it shouldn’t be that slow in the teens and 20’s.

Views
    questionfeedback
  • I leveled my plunder pass in first 2 days, like 9 hours between those days just doing SeaForts.

I think is the same that every season, I stacked untill Gold Hoarders grade 5, I don´t know if that increases the Experience earned.

• as far as I have observed it was the selling loot that had the huge bonuses

which would make sense because I do more than most as far as killing stuff per day goes but a lot of people leveled much faster than me, the difference being that I regularly don't sell the loot

I suppose they could have nerfed it silently but I dunno

Views
questionfeedback
2 out of 3