What’s your favourite bug/glitch you miss?

• My personal favourite was watching skeleton ships fall high out of the sky into the sea. Amused me to no end xD

Views
    just for fun
  • I've always enjoyed meg bugs and glitches

• My favorite was a simple and dumb one that was fixed recently. If you got on the right harpoon on the sovereigns tower and turned it all the way left and down, it would twitch like crazy after fired. The downfall of that one may have been because i got a few streamers to check it out which may have convinced rare to fix it.

• Being able to climb the Ghost Garrison in Legend Of The Veil for sure.

You used to be able to climb on top of the final fortress of the LOTV voyage using the rocks next to it.

It is a beatiful place. It doesn't feel like a place you shouldn't see at all since it is actually full of life. Tables with card games, the "buildings" actually have weaponary in them, you can see the massive bell, the whole place is filled with things a garrison would have and a lot more.

It actually feels like a garrison, the attention to detail is great.

Not to mention the great player interactions I had by tucking up there. Shooting curseballs from the canons to confuse a crew and hiding to make it seem like a phantom did it for example. Fighting someone up there was great as well since there are many "buildings".

You can still shoot yourself up there with a canon and see the details but I miss actually tucking up there.

• We all know the glitch...

The Spyglass.... You know what Im talking about.

alt text

• @burnbacon Aye yea, i agree! The best one was def that one! hahahaha

• @burnbacon

The Spyglass.... You know what Im talking about.

I knew somebody would eventually bring it up! Am I surprised it’s you? No! XD

• I only ever knew that bug with the spyglass working with a fishing pole. Never seen it with the glass before!

• Animation cancel while bucketing water. It was extremely useful for solos like me

• Using the ship harpoons and becoming Spooderman.

• There are several

It was possible to do 'something' with a chest of sorrows that would make it vanish and when it cried it would not flood the ship

The same technique worked well with kegs and taught a few not to attack immediately every pirate you see.

Chest of Rage bug that allowed us to stack Chests of Rage in the crows nest without damaging the ship. We had 12 up there at one point

The most useful one was Super Dig animation cancelling, that one was useful and did not offer a PvP advantage unlike Super Bucket. It was a sad day when they took it out.

• Thank you for your wonderful cherished memories. Bumping this again for those who missed it and wanted to share their fondest moments ^^

• It might still be there, but probably there is no need for it anymore - Harpooning your ship all the way through an outpost to park at the Gold hoarders tent for that Pre-Sovereigns quick sell ability.

• Being able to start a riddle map voyage by standing in the crows nest before touching land! 👀

• I'm not sure I have a specific. I liked when the floating barrels would sometimes clip through your hull and appear to be floating in the bottom of your ship. Megs swimming through outposts was a good one too. Skelly ships beaching themselves was a good laugh at times.

My good friend who goes by Gran in the game, as he plays the fiercest old lady on the seas, always calls this game, "The best buggiest game ever!" Too true.

• Space Rowboats, just be rowing along and then "to the Moon, Alice!"

That and no anchor meant no server merges!

Good times, good times lol

• I just remembered one i never used, but i found it hilarious when i first saw it, which was that using a log book, you could just delete loot out of carrier chests. When i saw it i just imagined some one boarding an enemy ship, seeing an ashen winds skull or 3 red gems and just poofing them into thin air with a book they found onboard.

Views
just for fun
16 out of 17