What is the point of releasing a new ship crest (lodestar) if ship names are completely broken?

• About 1/3 times when i join a server my ship name is not displayed on the crest. I feel pretty stupid for buying the lodestar version now when it barely ever works.

Don't even get me started how my friend can't save any ship cosmetics or trinkets on one of his ships no matter how many times he tries to and spends his gold. Would be nice if the game started getting some bug fixes.

Views
  • Yeah I agree, pretty disappointing really.
    It's frustrating but the first thing I have to do is run to my ship and see if the name is displayed, then exit and restart the game and that seems to fix it (most of the time).

Don't even get me started on the "pop-in" on the Collectors Figurehead OMG! :-(

• At least the game is still tracking milestones for you even though your ship name is displaying wrong... Until the game decides "captain has left the crew" wait but I am the captain and I am still here...Wonder if the ship name bug is related to losing captaincy status. Still wishing they would just let us reclaim a ship as captained in a game without having to ruin your session and set sail all over again throwing away a ship load of loot worth of milestone progression. The fact they are only patching like every 6 weeks or so now as well means these bugs that ruin our play experience are going to be around for a while. Gone are the days of quick fixes.

• https://www.dropbox.com/s/euro1frbkdswh8p/20230414221324_1.jpg

Still happening after the latest update. Captaincy has been out for how long now? Almost 9 months?

• Season 11 update came out today and ship crests, titles, banners that I unlocked months ago are still not equip-able. I'm well beyond level 50 in most ship milestones but still haven't truly unlocked anything despite the pop-up notifications. At least now with this update I can see what I'm missing . .

• @saltypancakezz I'm having the same issue. Everything is showing locked even tho the levels are past what's needed to be unlocked.

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 7