Small Ideas for SoT

• A medium sized Hammer is good choice to use to knockback enemies like a blunderbomb after three hits and has a different sound effect when hitting.

The Health Bar option in settings to be able to see a player or enemy's health, and for sea monsters, they would have a long health bar at top or bottom screen.

More Skeleton Gear and skins to wear for the curse cosmetic, like red, green, and blue glowing gems for the eyes like the Spinal Costume.

Eating and Drinking emote bundle with your pirate eating pork, chicken, and drinking from tankard or bottle.

Views
    just for fun
  • a nice candlelit dinner emote with a cloth thrown over a barrel

• Hammer - I don't think its needed at all.
    Health Bar - This is what makes Sea of Thieves unique and beautiful, I don't think it would be a good idea at all.
    Skeleton gear - Yes!
    Eating and drinking emote - Yes, but perhaps things we don't actually have in game, unless this is some kind of suggestion to trick your opponents, then its a very interesting suggestion.

I would personally like some Smoking emotes. Please spare me with 'promoting smoking is bad' - Kids can get drunk and vomit on each others faces and dig up chests full of grog.

Views
just for fun
2 out of 3