community servers

• how do we get a code for in game community servers?, i have a good amount of people that would like to make content with the game but want to do it without worrying about toxic players

Views
  • @capn-redfox Ahoy!

Custom servers are only currently available to our Partners and Affiliate Alliance leaders. While we hope to roll them out in the future to other content creators and our wider playerbase, this is not currently available.

I would suggest potentially reaching out to some of our Affiliate Alliances and seeing if they can help.

• Just as an addition, I am part of a discord server with over 1k members. My role is department head of event planning. Being able to host special events that include multiple ships from our server would really go a long way in creating memorable experiences. As such, it would keep interest and creativity in the community.

• I guess my next question would be what are the requirements for an Affiliate Alliance? (sorry for the double post, I could not edit my original one)

• @maniacal-z78 Apologies, I didn't check Forums much this week and missed this. AA requirements are a minimum of 1000 members, unless they are niche Discord servers (such as Arrt Club) or they cater to smaller territories where the player base is smaller. We only support communities that we support in terms of localisation in the game, this is so we can be in the space and ensure it is safe, we will also not onboard multiple communities from the same region.

Applications for the AA are currently closed while we rework a few things but once they are open again you can apply here.

Views
1 out of 5