Twitch Drops - don’t forget! COMMUNITY DAY SPECIAL (10am Feb 11th – 10am Feb 12th UTC)

• To celebrate #SeaOfThievesCommunityDay, we’re offering up a pair of Twitch Drops for all! Tune in to any participating Twitch streamer playing Sea of Thieves during the day to add the Celestial Steed Sails and Ebon Flintlock to your collection, by watching for one hour per item.

Twitch Drops run from 10am Feb 11th – 10am Feb 12th (times UTC). Watch for one hour per item between these times to claim the following pieces:

⛵ Celestial Steed Sails
    🔫 Ebon Flintlock Pistol

🔗 Link accounts: aka.ms/Twitch_Drops

Views
  • Is there a list of "participating" Streamers?

• @rhiannonmw said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! COMMUNITY DAY SPECIAL (10am Feb 11th – 10am Feb 12th UTC):

Is there a list of "participating" Streamers?

any sot streamer with drops enabled should work

I recommend finding one with lower views during the time you intend to watch, you get a drop and they get to have an extra view for a while but obviously you are free to view who you wish.

• @rhiannonmw said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! COMMUNITY DAY SPECIAL (10am Feb 11th – 10am Feb 12th UTC):

Is there a list of "participating" Streamers?

On twitch it has a drops menu that will point you to participating streamers

• Thanks for the help! I am pretty new to Twitch and had no clue what drops were.

Thanks for the help! I am pretty new to Twitch and had no clue what drops were.

Just make sure to claim them after you watch

click profile pic in the top right, drops and rewards and claim

SoT is a great game for stream content because there are so many different ways to play it and within that it attracts many different personalities. That gives you lots of content to choose from whether you like pvp or adventure or both.

Personally I quite enjoy players that are just starting out in the game, navigating through the tall tales, getting excited by the megs and krakens, not taking the game too seriously, just enjoying the new experience.

Even if you just lurk random channels or your favorites it can be enjoyable to watch others experience SoT in their own way.

Views
1 out of 6