Smol Sea of Thieves Meme Dump (All OC)

• I should be sleeping right now, but I can't, so you shall be graced with the rarest of memes; OC memes. Plz enjoy, and if you laughed at at least one, that's a win in my book. Even if you breathed slightly harder through your nose, that a victory. Dankest memes near the end. Toph, I hope I do ya proud. Enjoy

P.S.- I am making all of these at 2:30 AM, so please forgive the old memes. It's what my mind defaults to. Aspiring meme lords can't always strike gold.

(pulled from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMX3LEHVWCI&t=16s)

That's all i got for now, I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. Plz leave a like and smash that subscribe button for all your SoT Dank Meme needs.

Views
  • @taydoge-swift

This. Made me laugh so hard!!!

• @taydoge-swift The last two tickled me! The John Travolta one especially hahahaha

• @katttruewalker I spend waaaay too much time trying to figure out photoshop on that one. It's my favorite out of the group though

• @taydoge-swift said in Smol Sea of Thieves Meme Dump (All OC):

@katttruewalker I spend waaaay too much time trying to figure out photoshop on that one. It's my favorite out of the group though

I was really impressed by it too.

• @taydoge-swift Keep this up and thou shall receive the honorary title of "meme lord" soon.

• @fryni9lives

I just need that to be a tag for my name- "Insider, Tech Alpha, Meme Lord"

• @taydoge-swift Hahaha but that would mean that others would try to challenge you for the titl, since there can be only one meme lord in this forum :P

• A challenge for the title of meme lord? Aye, I accept, and present my half baked, unfunny meme entry.
    alt text

• @thepriestspy Haha nice! Seems like @Taydoge-Swift already has a rival. :P

• @katttruewalker That, and the skyrim one! They are brilliant! XD

• Reviving this thread! AYE!

• @ironuzuka

Thanks for the revival! Such dank!

• @ironuzuka
    I see your dank me and I raise you my version!

alt text

Views
1 out of 14