Skeleton curse ideas

• This thread is meant to share skin ideas for Curse of the Skeleton and discuss a possible rework.

• Rework:
      Since it was announced, I've always found it strange that the curse doesn't turn us into a skeleton like the ones we face in the game. The body proportion is strange compared to the NPCs, the heads in different shapes and sizes, bigger and smaller chests... I think a possible rework would be good to really turn us into skeletons as well as make it easier to create cosmetics since everyone would have the same proportions.
      alt text

• Cosmetic ideas:

Bone color:
    Ashen bone, these skeletons are one of the most beautiful I've seen in the game, it would be interesting to get this by doing the ritual while using ashen's curse.
    alt text

Golden bone(not fully), The golden color of lv 1000 is cool, but a partially golden skeleton should also exist, for doing the ritual with the curse of gold or lv 500
    alt text

Silver bones, a reward for some commendation or lv 500
    alt text

Clothes:
    Honestly, I didn't like the designs chosen for the skeleton curse, most don't reflect what the npcs wear, normal pirate clothes but worn out. I would like the next designs to be inspired by the clothes that the skeletons in the game usually wear, plus hats, jackets and boots.
    alt text

Broken bones:
    Another interesting addition would be to have a set of broken bones, on the face, chest and legs, something that doesn't need to be unlocked and already comes as a customization option.
    alt text

Views
  • A few more designs I'd like to see in the game

Bronze and ice skeleton
    alt text

Reaper uniform to skelly curse
    alt text

Views
1 out of 6