Player teleporting to my ship

• Sometimes I have player teleporting to my ship. They just appear out of nowere.
    Once there even no other ship was around at all.
    Yesterday a brig came from the horizon and even before we were in canon range the other player appeared near my spill and dropped the ancor.
    Whats going on?

Views
  • Sometimes I have player teleporting to my ship. They just appear out of nowere.

Player join crew?

Tucker? Swam? Rowboat?

esterday a brig came from the horizon and even before we were in canon range the other player appeared near my spill and dropped the ancor.

Another ship you didnt see? Rowboat?

Ive done these things, just use a rowboat and snuck up onto a ship without realizing I was there.

• @burnbacon sagte in Player teleporting to my ship:

Sometimes I have player teleporting to my ship. They just appear out of nowere.

Player join crew?

Tucker? Swam? Rowboat?

esterday a brig came from the horizon and even before we were in canon range the other player appeared near my spill and dropped the ancor.

Another ship you didnt see? Rowboat?

Ive done these things, just use a rowboat and snuck up onto a ship without realizing I was there.

1. No. It was an enemy and he attacked.
    2. Possible but unlikely in the situation.
    3. No. really no. We were aware of our surroundings. One man in the crowsnest. Free water around us. We expected the fight and everyone was on alert. There was no other ship or boat for 2 map squares all around us.
  • @gooru72 Cheaters most likely

Views
1 out of 4