Not being recognized as a Pirate Legend?

• I just earned my Pirate Legend, it's been a long time coming... but anyway. I am level 100 this season, and after obtaining "Pirate Legend" status, my game doesn't recognize me as one even if I have the Pirate Legend vanity, clothes, etc... How long does it take for the system to reward you with the "Pirate Legend" items from this and past seasons?

alt text

Views
    questionscreenshot
  • @imperatormorsus Ahoy matey!

It can take a few hours for the items to unlock - but they will :)

Give it up to 72 hours and if they haven't unlocked pop back here and submit a support ticket.

• @musicmee said in Not being recognized as a Pirate Legend?:

@imperatormorsus Ahoy matey!

It can take a few hours for the items to unlock - but they will :)

Give it up to 72 hours and if they haven't unlocked pop back here and submit a support ticket.

Lame sauce, but ok, sounds good. Thanks.

• @imperatormorsus Have you only just unlocked it? It may also be worth starting up a new session to see if that pushes it along.

• @imperatormorsus It's also worth noting that not all past season Pirate Legend rewards will be awarded to you. Only the current ones are guaranteed to be delivered to you.

• @musicmee said in Not being recognized as a Pirate Legend?:

@imperatormorsus Have you only just unlocked it? It may also be worth starting up a new session to see if that pushes it along.

About 3 hours ago give or take, was with my son when I got it. So was hoping to show him the new weapon you get for reaching level 100 this season.

• You mean the title?

• @pabz-2-dope no, I've been playing since day 1.

Through the seasons I got through the ranks each season. And items that only were for pirate lords.

So now I am one, I am wondering if those items will be given to me now or not?

• @imperatormorsus Well when i’ve had an achievement/commendation issue i’ve always waited until next update and it usually resolves itself.

Hope you get it sorted dude.

Views
questionscreenshot
1 out of 9