Question

• Can someone explain to me how and when the forsaken shores alliance stuff became synonymous with with Flameheart

Views
  • @xxx-link-xxx-12
    Stitcher Jim and the alliance found a Box of Wondrous Secrets, which were used by Flameheart as a messaging system to communicate with his lackeys back in the height of his power. Jim went insane upon looking inside and attempted to kill everyone in the alliance, and he almost succeeded, had it not been for Captain Morrow's survival. He then joined forces with Flameheart, helping to bring back the Ashen Lords and becoming one himself.

• @cloud9-7327 yes but that doesn't make the rest of the alliance part of Flameheart just jim

• @xxx-link-xxx-12
    Let me explain, the deaths of the alliance members were directly caused by Flameheart and carried out by Stitcher Jim. Thus, entwining them in history

• @cloud9-7327 yes but my question is why are Flamehearts forces flying the forsaken shores alliance insignia

• @xxx-link-xxx-12 said in Question:

@cloud9-7327 yes but my question is why are Flamehearts forces flying the forsaken shores alliance insignia

The only answer I can give is it's because the developers chose it that way. Other than that I am at a loss to explain it.

Views
1 out of 6