Will a Pirate's Life Continue?

• Heard from a few people that we are getting hints of a Pirate's Life continuation, if thats the case, it could explain that Jack meant what he said that he will return after completing a "promise" he made to a mysterious woman, possibly return the treasure he has.

If the story continues, I got a few ideas on what the next tall tale should have.

1. The return of Hector Barbossa (since we see and hear him during the third chapter).
    2. A Maelstrom Ship battle like in the third film.
    3. A Davy Jones boss fight if he escapes his imprisonment from the Ferryman.
    4. The reveal of the mysterious "Cap'n" who leads the Dark Brethren.
    Views
  • I hope not! The lore should not mix up with pirates life! The more pirates life tall tales there is, the more it will be in the sea of thieves lore!

• @mastereyad Blasphemy! They already are part of the lore since there are permanent shacks on each outpost. They are just not in the old pre - pirates life lore.

If anything, I would love if Rare creative minds sat down with Disney and created some lore books with PoTC.

• Be a good way to add more waterslides!!

• @mastereyad said in Will a Pirate's Life Continue?:

I hope not! The lore should not mix up with pirates life! The more pirates life tall tales there is, the more it will be in the sea of thieves lore!

The stories are now linked, mate.

There's no undoing it.

PoTC is cannon to SoT lore.

Views
1 out of 5