Long Time Player Looking For New Crew

• Hello Sea of Thieves forum! Stepping outside my comfort zone here, but I feel it is time too. Most of my old crews have either moved on from the game or have paired themselves up and do not have room for another regular. I am a long time player (since launch). I am 75 in everything and up to 23 Athena. I have over 1500 hours in the game and honestly love the chill vibes, while also enjoying the blood pumping aspects of the game. I tend to play all aspects of the game, both PVE and PVP.

I am generally just looking for a general crew that is passionate about the game and enjoys just playing it. I am not looking to play hardcore all the time, but I tend to want to play once or twice a week at minimum. Maybe with a regular crew again I would be down for regular play again. I am cool with any skill level, but prefer to play with people with chill heads, who love to explore and learn all aspects of the game. In past crews I am typically the helmsmen/Captain due to my game knowledge, but I am down for whatever really. Just looking to deep dive into this game like I used too. Below is how I rate my overall skills:

• Game Knowledge: 5/5
    • Sailing: 5/5
    • Gunner: 4/5
    • Player on Player: 3.5/5

My typical gaming schedule is 6PM-1AM CST on weekdays and Weekends anytime. Obviously life gets in the way at times, but would want a crew who is flexible. I am 29 and can play either on Discord or Xbox. I tend to play PC, but if I want to relax and enjoy the stunning HDR, I play Xbox haha.

Either way, hit me up! I am hoping for a team of 3, but will just take having another partner in the game.

Safe sailing everyone!

Views
  • @blueblazingdemo I am a new player looking to play over the winter. Gamertag is WunderHund2595. I live in EST time zone and I'm 32.

• Ahoy!

I would definitely be interested in sailing with you. I am 26 and have played on and off since the Technical Alpha. I love doing Veils, FOTD and the new PVP stuff.

I don't sweat and generally wish to enjoy the game and not rage quit. I play on PC tho!

My GT is: BullElkBucky
    Discord: Bucky#0772

• I haven't been playing the game for very long, maybe about a month
    Still learning a lot of the aspects in the game
    I'll do just about anything in the game and will learn if I need to!
    I'm down to play with you!
    Xbox: DannyInsane8574

• Hey, looking for something similar. Seems like our play-style lines up pretty well, including playing on weekends.

My username is SkillexXx123 (I was 12 when I chose it), and my discord is BravoHotel#6848.

Add me in either one and we'll play ASAP.

• Apologies on my delay, holiday threw me off. Watched this for a week and got no nibbles, so I switched to focusing on holidays. I have messaged everyone here and hope to hear back! for others, I am still looking due to my delay. If people are interested, I totally am!

• I'm super interested. I'm 26 bought the game in 2020 but haven't played much until now. Now with all the games features, I'm in love with it. I'm got at PvP and pve but I'd love to learn the ropes more with the game mechanics, quests etc. Add my Microsoft game tag: dantheginge

• @blueblazingdemo Hey I be down to join up with ya. I play on Xbox sometimes with one other but mostly solo. I would prefer to have a larger group. Hit me up FatalEffort is my name on xbox.

• Our Discord crew would be glad to have a long time sailer such as your self. Feel free to join us. We have people playing at all hours of the day. [mod edit]

• @blueblazingdemo hmu our brig crew is always looking for a reliable 4th to sail a galleon with.

Xbox gamer tag Vito1700

• Add me if ye like, would be cool to have a regular crew :)

• I’m down to play. I lean more towards pvp and tuck play shenanigans, but I’ll do vaults and veils as well. I’m never too salty about the ship sinking and just looking to laugh and have fun.

• @blueblazingdemo aye! Sounds like ye know what ye doin matey! Ye can call with Capn DutchDeadSchot anytime! Just add me!

Views
1 out of 13