A gentlemens duel

• Quick story about a great PvP match: Had a solo-sloop pvp match last night, both of us were not the greatest shots and very poor in boarding. Nonetheless we fought the war of attrition until the other player gave up, seconds after I announced that I was compeltely out of ammo and was about to yield the win. Other player in fact brought his storage crate over and gave me the win, but I insisted that it was a draw. So we ended up putting all supplies in one storage crate ... and rolled a d20 - winner takes all. He lost and sailed out of bounds.

A gentleman pirate and great example of a great online community! Thank you for a splenid, even if tideous match!

Views
  • That's awesome

when this content is fun it's really fun and when it's positive and competitive it's a lot of both

hopefully there will be improvements over time to make it more consistent and speed things up but I think the content has a lot of promise.

Solo is great and I enjoy watching duos as well

I look forward to seeing where it goes and how it is improved in the future(hopefully)

• Respect.

Views
1 out of 3