Rubber Banding in Season 8

• I have a ping of 50 and no network drop.

In the video, I jump down to get on cannons and consistently get rubberbanded back to the wheel. This occurs every 1-3 mins approximately .

https://clipchamp.com/watch/suGl8KFQ4kb

Is anyone else having this issue?

Views
  • @tom-the-abomite You're not alone, when i capped my fps to 144 its slightly getting less, at least not teleports me back to the wheel for now. If my fps goes over 200+ everything is getting worse. Thank god! I am not alone. I thought it was a connection problem. The game needs a quick patch.

• @hug-me-sweet I have the same issue! Thanks for posting your fix. I will try the cap and see if that helps me.

• @tom-the-abomite I've been trying to fix this issue for the last 2 weeks! Just got a new pc with a 4080 and my internet is very good as well, so I don't know what the issue is. Please let me know if you find a permanent fix!

• I meant to reply here! I capped my frames at 144 and it fixed it! Not sure why the rubberbanding at a higher rate but it’s been flawless since the cap.

• @makaio6 Capping Frames fixed it

• @tom-the-abomite Yeah but I don't want to be playing on 144hz with a 4080 capable of much more :c

• I´ve got a lot of similar things. Leaving the rowbow and rubbeband back. Leaving the harpoon and rubberband back.....

Views
7 out of 8