Herald of the Flame

• The trailer was awesome! I really appreciate everything you guys are doing, Rare! I am really excited for Thursday!

Potential spoilers and speculation below:

I was playing the other day when I encountered a ghost ship fleet around Plunder Valley. I assumed someone had started a quest from the Order of Souls, however, no one showed up. I destroyed the entire fleet without seeing a single player ship. I also noticed that Larinna is telling us that Belle needs us urgently ahead of the next adventure. (I assume this is a bug in the game that's not suppose to be there yet). This is speculation, but maybe Rare is bringing back the ghost ship fleet without Flameheart's head in the sky because we fail to stop the resurrection? Like I said, I thought the ghost ship fleet I fought was an Order of Souls quest at the time, but now I think it's plausible it may have been something that was not suppose to be in the game yet. I guess we'll see.

In the mean time, referring to the trailer itself, "Jim, put the chalice down." :)

Views
  • @lucky11 said in Herald of the Flame:

[...] I was playing the other day when I encountered a ghost ship fleet around Plunder Valley. I assumed someone had started a quest from the Order of Souls, however, no one showed up. I destroyed the entire fleet without seeing a single player ship. [...]

There are Captain Voyages for the Order of Souls that has the Ghost Fleet en 7 other quests; probably a crew started this (starting the Ghost Fleet) and did one or more of the regular quests first and/or saw you in the vicinity and didn't want to involve themselves with another crew.

• I've seen more ghost fleets recently, some of them have people working on them and some do not

The trailers are always super high quality

• There is no way we wont be able to stop his return.

The Warrior will dumpster
    Flameheart. Thats where the story is going sadly. Your typical good versus evil.

But the event coming back is not a bad guess. Since he has the power to bring memories from the SOTD when he is not in his body, he can do that even if the Warrior defeats him.

• Must be me. I wasn’t impressed with it.
    So our boy Jim is still alive ( no surprise ) but he hasn’t transformed yet? What the long wait time here.

And come on, after all that Jim still helping Flameheart or it mindcontrol at this point.

Views
1 out of 5