How do Gilded voyages work?

• This is going to sound dumb of me since I have 700+ hrs on SOT but how do they work, I know that they tend to be a longer version of a quest type for a faction that gets you a tone of good loot. now heres my question, will you always get the same quest permanently if it cycles. I've already used my gold hoarder Gilded voyage but yesterday I found in my quest selection that I have a new Gilded Gold hoarder's quest. If that is the case how can I switch my selection to Athena.
    (p.s. the guilded voyage is called "Gilded Voyage of Restitution" ant it has the gold hoarder mark)

Views
    question
  • they give out restitution quests when something messes up

you can't change it, it's just a general voyage everyone gets

• @thatn00b1 said in How do Gilded voyages work?:

This is going to sound dumb of me since I have 700+ hrs on SOT but how do they work, I know that they tend to be a longer version of a quest type for a faction that gets you a tone of good loot. now heres my question, will you always get the same quest permanently if it cycles. I've already used my gold hoarder Gilded voyage but yesterday I found in my quest selection that I have a new Gilded Gold hoarder's quest. If that is the case how can I switch my selection to Athena.
    (p.s. the guilded voyage is called "Gilded Voyage of Restitution" ant it has the gold hoarder mark)

+1. While I love selling captain chests with emissary 5, I want that Athena, which I happened to be doing most of the time when those cosmetics did not save. So how to get that instead of Gold Hoarders, would be appreciated.

• @thatn00b1 as been said, this voyage we get, because cosmetics on captained ships didn't safe, but we paid for it...so this is our compensation

"Regular" gilded voyages probably come back on christmas, like every year so far...those you can choose from Larinna, 1 out of 4 (goldhoarder, OoS, merchant or athena)

Views
question
3 out of 4