Flameheart

• I wasn't playing when the Flameheart world event was active. Why was it removed? I can't find much about it. It seemed really fun

Views
  • lore

annoying event in some ways, environmentally speaking
    good event for loot
    good solo/sloop event for good loot

• All I remember about the flameheart event is going into open crew, relatively new, looking up at the sky to see flameheart, flailing around for a bit, then getting about 15 levels in Oos instantly.

• @realwebber69 said in Flameheart:

All I remember about the flameheart event is going into open crew, relatively new, looking up at the sky to see flameheart, flailing around for a bit, then getting 15 levels in Oos instantly.

gg to the open crew

a lot of open crew brigs and galleons did not find the same fortune with those ghost ships lol

• Our king will regain his physical form to rule the sea of ​​thieves!

• YOUR SUPPLIES MUST BE DWINDLING NOW!!

Me, next island over digging away... 🤫

• If you are lv 75 with Order of Souls and you buy a ghost fleet voyage there is a chance that you can face the burning blade (flamheart ship). Only difference is that there isn't his big face in the sky, for the rest everything is the same.

• @blazebeard2313 said in Flameheart:

If you are lv 75 with Order of Souls and you buy a ghost fleet voyage there is a chance that you can face the burning blade (flamheart ship). Only difference is that there isn't his big face in the sky, for the rest everything is the same.

Well...that and it's less than half as long and produces about 1/5th of the amount of loot.

I really wish that event would return... despite how annoying the bobblehead's persistent trash talk was.

If you are lv 75 with Order of Souls and you buy a ghost fleet voyage there is a chance that you can face the burning blade (flamheart ship). Only difference is that there isn't his big face in the sky, for the rest everything is the same.

Only difference? As @SweetSandMan has already said, it has fewer waves, less loot, and is a whole lot easier. Where's my challenge!?

• I would farm those OoS voyages all day if wraithballs were guaranteed. Once I got the sails, sort of forgot about them.

• @galactic-geek well, I sincerely hope we can face him full body, I'm tired of a giant trashtalking head. I want an epic boss battle, maybe divided in modules that let us face his army of ghost, skellies and ashen lord, his fleet and then him face to face. He is the biggest villain in the lore, so the battle needs to mirror his status.

• @sweetsandman The skeleton fleet event for me is still the best in terms of replaybility, fun and loot. I can't board ghost ships, they have no crew and they sink with 3 shots.

@sweetsandman The skeleton fleet event for me is still the best in terms of replaybility, fun and loot. I can't board ghost ships, they have no crew and they sink with 3 shots.

They're both fun for different reasons, IMO. I love the Skeleton Fleet. It's unquestionably more difficult and challenges more aspects of ship management. But, Flameheart was a fantastic cannon-practicing event and allowed for lengthy range practice and repetition with a tremendous reward to boot. Neither one simulates what one would experience in a PvP scenario, but both offer(ed) great practice for different things.

Views
1 out of 13