MAKE THE GALLEON INTERIOR LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!

• Sloop: a good solo ship
    Brigantine: A big sloop
    Galleon: a really cool pirate ship
    My issue with the galleon is that the interior, minus the captain's cabin, looks very dull. The lowest floor is just copy-and-pasted useless barrels, except for the brig inside. Give the galleon 3 hammocks for the crew to sleep in( btw buff sleeping), and maybe a mess hall. That would be great!

Views
  • Hammocks down stairs would be a good idea, but the ship’s a little small for a mess hall. Also no need to shout for your titles.

• What with the CAP Lock title posts?

My issue with the galleon is that the interior, minus the captain's cabin, looks very dull.

You mean the empty walls and floors on both second and third decks? it almost like they need to add a way to decorate the ship with trophies and trinkets.....

• As BurnBacon said, making a topic title in all caps is not the way to go.

That being said, I’m a big fan of this. 80% of the barrels downstairs have a ‘sit’ prompt which I am yet to use. Why can’t we put trinkets there or replace them with hammocks?
    The only problem would be that hammocks could block holes, keeping them from being repaired.

• @burnbacon

Okay I will stop using caps. But putting trinkets on those walls is like putting lipstick on pig.

• @boeing7876500 Then i gues Rare though that the pig looks good with it

• Interestingly I had seen someone's post on twitter that was a recreation of the "This is fine" meme as a gif with a galleon flooding, but the weird thing is, it had some chairs and a table on the lowest deck of the ship right in front of the support beam at the front of the ship. Even others noticed this. And the fact it was taking on water and to me suggests it was indeed a player galleon, but i've never encountered one in game that had that. Hopefully the link will be allowed. https://twitter.com/i/status/1567906288213938181

• @sargent-sully That is weird. Were they a dev? But the table in the galleon is exactly what I want.

Views
1 out of 8