My Insider reward didn't arrive

• My Insider reward didn't arrive

Views
    xbox onequestionwindows 10
  • I never received my 69th week insider reward back in August. I submitted a support ticket but the ticket hasn't received any updates since it's creation. I'm sure it's probably at the bottom of the Kanban or Jira board in terms of priorities. lol

• @cat-dong927 said in My Insider reward didn't arrive:

My Insider reward didn't arrive

Sometimes it can take a few days to be reflected in the main game. They usually say to wait 72 hours before submitting a support ticket.

• @cat-dong927 I would write a support ticket. Also what week are you on? I know there have been some buggy ones over the years.

• @captain-coel 10th

• @jester1027 Nice... I mean not nice. Someone should get on that- c'mon rare! He's missing one of the best numbers!

• @cat-dong927 that's weird. though I did hear a streamer saying they didn't get the rewards last week either. I was on a gold week, so I think I got it but it really doesn't matter.

• My 10th was also this past Friday and I didn't receive it as well. The notification came up in game saying I earned it but its not there :(

• l didn't get my insider reward got notification and all but didn't get the skin

• @mrhessuk18 https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/152371/insider-rewards-20-09-2022

Dropping anchor here!

Views
xbox onequestionwindows 10
7 out of 10