Fallen Sea Dog Clothing set?

• Since the Ashen Dragon set got a recolored green version, I think a red and black color of the Glorious Sea Dog clothing would be cool to match the Fallen Sea Dog Lantern.

I actually thought we'd get a something like that as an award for finishing the Mystery, but only a commendation for completing it. lol

Views
    just for funfeedback
  • They may do something in the future as the current events progress that way after the end of the current mystery.

• I was at least expecting a title.

Edit: I'm thinking 'Detective of the Deep'.

• I wouldn't bring anything in after it is no longer available to do.

If people can still do it and something is brought in and given to people retroactively that's cool but adding stuff down the road to something that may not be available to do anymore isn't cool imo

especially for something so many people did not participate in because of how confusing and convoluted the first one was which drove a lot of people off early on.

• @impymidna2303 said in Fallen Sea Dog Clothing set?:

Since the Ashen Dragon set got a recolored green version, I think a red and black color of the Glorious Sea Dog clothing would be cool to match the Fallen Sea Dog Lantern.

I actually thought we'd get a something like that as an award for finishing the Mystery, but only a commendation for completing it. lol

I like the idea of a red and black Glorious Sea Dog set. That would be a really cool looking set.

Maybe they'll add a clothing set in a future mystery. I can see them giving us a hat or a clothing set that we have to wear to trigger a response from an NPC, similar to one of the TTs.

They already gave us a new lantern, boots and a new spyglass in this mystery. I agree though, it would have been cool to get some new cosmetics or a title to go along with the completion of the mystery.

• If they give us the full Fallen Sea DOg recolour this would be sick, honestly. Would be the new PVP sweatlord attire, pls do Rare

• @jester1027 new boots? Where?

• @klutchxking518 said in Fallen Sea Dog Clothing set?:

@jester1027 new boots? Where?

alt text

• @impymidna2303

As a Triumphant SeaDog, I sure hope they don't give out a set or recolored seadogs attire for someone putting in an hour of work doing a shrine.

• OMG you are a genius

• Just give Us DeMarco's set... OR EVEN JUST THE HAT.

No need to make a new set.

• @slapurface11 As a Triumphant Sea Dog, I don’t like the color blue. I do, however, like Black and Red and White. I’ll take a recolor anyday! Besides, it’s not like they’d be giving out the originals. It’s just a redo. Owners of the original get another set, and newer folks get a figment of what we have.

• @thorumsu I’d rather his gloves, he’s got clean white Sailor Gloves!

• GIMME GIMME GIMME

Views
just for funfeedback
1 out of 14