Hit-Reg, lag/desync, and glitches.

• Ever since captaincy came out, at least for me, the game has been boarder line unplayable. This is due to the constant hit registration problems, pore server connection, even on low ping there is rubber banding galore, and the bugs that pop up all over. These include not being able to aim or shoot a gun, not being able to see a person right in front of you, all the registration issues (I would list them all but this is not a doctorate dissertation and I am not writing that much), and very unoptimized islands that quarter my fps when looking at them. All this combined makes competitive play a role of dice instead of a compaction of skill. I love the pvp in sea of thieves but the new bugs have made it nearly unplayable and definitely not fun to be a part of. It is my personal opinion that Rare needs to take a season off and fix some game mechanics, or if not a season then a mouth. I love this game so much and have never had worse experiences then these last few days were it is a slog to do almost anything and I really, really don't want the game to die because of these bugs. So not to discredit my opinion with outdated hard-where, my pc could run the game flawlessly before the latest patches; a person I frequently play with is on a Xbox series X and his problems and the timing are the same deal.

Views
windows 10feedback
1 out of 1