High Seas Trader Weekly Trial

• How do I get crates to count towards the weekly trial goal? I can't seem to get anything to work.

Views
    questionevents
  • So what I have discovered is that different outpost sell those same crates for different prices. What you have to do is find the outpost that sells them for the least amount, (now the part that I am unsure about) then either sell them elsewhere with grade V flag or find the outpost that sells the same crates for the most and sell them there. Either way it is a long process. I hope this helps because I had the same questions for a while. :D

• As this thread was years old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
questionevents
1 out of 3