Bounty hunters

• Hello I wanted to give you some ideas that you can put into the game with the new seasons. You could take a cue from the One piece anime where the strongest and most dangerous pirates have a bounty on their heads. So I thought why not create bulletin boards with the sizes of the strongest players in different islands? Also, you could add cages to the ships so you can lock up the fugitive and take him to jail. Let me know if you enjoyed the idea. Have a nice day.

Views
    communityfeedbackgeneralcompetition
    1. It would be farmed on alliance servers.
    2. Trolls could 'capture' someone and then never turn them in, thereby keeping them locked away & unable to play the game.
    3. This is not One Piece.
    4. What determines the 'strongest'? Just kills?
    5. What happens if that person dies to a mob?
      People could swim as deep into the water as they can, or blow themselves up, or die to sharks, etc. to avoid giving their opponent their bounty.
    6. People would force-close or otherwise log out to avoid giving up their bounty.
  • Stop with the One Piece suggestions. They're not wanted and the people making them are rarely players with any sort of experience in the game, which you can tell by the blatant disregard for already established mechanics. One Piece and SoT are nothing alike aside from a common general theme. Not every piece of pirate media has to have a crossover with every other piece of pirate media.

Views
communityfeedbackgeneralcompetition
1 out of 3