Let's see those outfits of yours!

• @goldsmen said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

alt text

alt text

For the longest time i used the fearless bone crusher stuff just because it fit my characters build well, but after getting merricks coat, im not sure i can go back! My character has never looked more pirate than now!

That's a fine vessel you have matey! I also love how the belt fits with the jacket!

• @th3xr34p3r said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

Slouch Hat, Pirate Lord Jacket, Nightfall Hunter Shirt, Ferryman Trousers, Crimson Corsair Sea Dog Gloves, Inky Kraken Boots, Midnight Blades Mask, Mercenary Eyepatch, Long Hair, Crimson Corsair Sea Dog Hook, Crimson Corsair Sea Dog Pegleg, Bone Crusher Scars, Bone Crusher Tattoo & Ashen Curse.

Pretty pleased with the current look and how well it goes together.

alt text

Ashen curse = respect

• link text

• @muarembossi said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

link text

Solid fit! I really want that hat, but I'm not ready for that grind XD

• @animeowl0807

That's a fine vessel you have matey! I also love how the belt fits with the jacket!

Thank you! she be the silver hound! Soon to have the silver blade hull!

As for the belt... for how much i spent without realizing, i would hope it fits a lot of stuff!

@animeowl0807

To be honest, I like the Hunter Hull more! If you got the Wandering Reaper Hull, that might go well!

As for the belt... for how much i spent without realizing, i would hope it fits a lot of stuff!

• @animeowl0807 said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

@goldsmen said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

@animeowl0807

To be honest, I like the Hunter Hull more! If you got the Wandering Reaper Hull, that might go well!

Im only going for the silver blade hull cause it fits the silver and black im looking for just for the ships theme, the hunter hull is only a temporary place holder just cause got a little bit of silver, but the redish brown color that is on some spots doesnt fit the style im going for.

@animeowl0807 said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

@goldsmen said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

@animeowl0807

Im only going for the silver blade hull cause it fits the silver and black im looking for just for the ships theme, the hunter hull is only a temporary place holder just cause got a little bit of silver, but the redish brown color that is on some spots doesnt fit the style im going for.

fair

• Had a screenshot of me sinking a sloop with you casually fishing in the background but I can't find it now 😂

• @xzodeak said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

Had a screenshot of me sinking a sloop with you casually fishing in the background but I can't find it now 😂

ain't no way! you gotta send me that! (my Xbox gt is the same as my forum gt)

• @animeowl0807 said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

@xzodeak said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

Had a screenshot of me sinking a sloop with you casually fishing in the background but I can't find it now 😂

ain't no way! you gotta send me that! (my Xbox gt is the same as my forum gt)

Actually, just DM it to me on here. I just found out about this!

• @animeowl0807 did it in a week or so
    5 veils per day keeps the doctor away

• @muarembossi said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

@animeowl0807 did it in a week or so
    5 veils per day keeps the doctor away

I could never do that XD

• As probably one of the biggest Merchant Alliance fan sailing the Sea of Thieves, I have been trading trust since the game's release! I have many outfits fit of a Merchant but here's the one I want to show off today.

Merchant Alliance Outfit
    Link: Merchant Alliance Outfit

• @prifter said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

As probably one of the biggest Merchant Alliance fan sailing the Sea of Thieves, I have been trading trust since the game's release! I have many outfits fit of a Merchant but here's the one I want to show off today.

Merchant Alliance Outfit
    Link: Merchant Alliance Outfit

I love the hat! I need it!

• Here’s mine.

• @lizalaroo said in Let's see those outfits of yours!:

Here’s mine.

Nice! I just missed out on those pants, but I love how it fits the belt!

Views
feedbackgeneralcommunityjust for funscreenshot
52 out of 53