Insider Is not showing up in my microsoft store

• I have been attempting to get the insider build from the microsoft store but it has yet to apear in my library is there something I am doing wrong?

Views
  • did you ever figure this out? im running into the same issue on win10

• @messiah-x6 open the store, search for "sea of thieves" or "sea of thieves insider"...it should appear then

• @schwammlgott ive tried this and ive also tried to leave the insider program and rejoin. ive also clicked get updates in the microsoft store to no avail.

• support has asked me to try this

Ahoy there!

Thank you for your support ticket. As you are having issues downloading the Insider build of Sea of Thieves from the Windows Store, please see the following article:

Windows 10 Store Troubleshooting

Please also try re-joining to the Insider Programme, which is also known to resolve this issue. Refer to the following article for more information:

Insider Programme FAQ

Please note: The Sea of Thieves team has very limited access to the Store and can only provide support in line with the steps above. If you're still struggling with the Store, visit the team at support.microsoft.com who can run through in-depth troubleshooting with you directly.

Let us know if you need further assistance after applying the steps and contacting Microsoft Store support team.

will try this after work. if anyone has any feedback please advise here

• The Insider build can currently be found here:

• @triheadedmonkey This. Insider did not appear in the Windows Store for me (ended up installing it from Steam) until I found the link you provided. Didn’t install it but after opening the link in the store I now have the Windows Store version available in my library.

Not sure why it’s not a sticky somewhere; the instructions lead one to believe it will simply appear in one’s Windows Store library, which is at odds with my (and apparently others’) experience.

• @triheadedmonkey

thank you so much

• having the same issue i own the game on xbox app/ microsoft store and its not appearing

• @triheadedmonkey you are a god send, searched up and down and couldn't find a solution. Thx

Views
9 out of 10