Deleting character question

• I read through some forms about deleting character and starting a new one, and I saw that people said you keep your ancient coins and anything bought with them. Can someone confirm that? Firstly I don’t want to lose my pet monkey!!!

The second question and the real one, forum posts say you lose progress, does that include season pass progress? I was wondering if I could complete the season pass for the however many ancient coins you get, then delete the character and go through the season pass again for more ancient coins. I play a lot and last season I got through the pass in about a week so doing it a second time would not be hard for me

Views
    questionwindows 10
  • Ahoy @captain-holy255!

I'm not entirely sure about keeping what you purchased. Although you do lose all your progress on your character which would also include your renown / seasonal progression.

If you don't like the looks of your pirate though, you can also buy a Pirate Appearance Potion to reroll just the looks bit keeping everything else. You can find it in the Pirate Empirium for, I believe, 149 ancient coins.

Best of luck to you.

Signed,

Captain FishSt1ck

• All that for an extra 2.50$ (us)?

I know you keep all cash items, so you'll still have your monkey and any thing you bought from the emporium.

Sets you got from retail promotions (codes) I believe stay.

Twitch drops and various gifted items you will lose. (Day 1 eyepatch/arena liveries/anniversary items)

Grind away bro 😆

• Step 1: grind season pass to lvl 58
    Step 2: buy Pirate Appearance Potion from emporium
    Step 3: re - log
    Step 4: choose your new pirate!

• Just use a pirate potion

Views
questionwindows 10
4 out of 5