Rare, Can you please finish the Silver Blade Set?

• Rare, Can you please give us the Silver Blade cosmetics for the captain’s cabin?

As most of you know, The Silver Blade cosmetics are rewarded for spending an hour in the insider program testing new features that may or may not make it into the Sea of Thieves. The Silver Blade cosmetics have all been released and a new set called the Sapphire Blade is currently being released. The problem is that Rare has added new cosmetics for the Captaincy update. We now have beds, rugs, captain tables, curtains and even chandeliers for the gallons. The problem is that the Silver Blade cosmetics doesn’t include any of the cosmetic for inside the cabins.

I realize that this will take time to accomplish. Currently the sapphire blade cosmetics are being released. Maybe after the sapphire blade cosmetics have been fully released we can finish the Silver Blade cosmetics.

Rare, please consider this!

Views
    questioncommunityfeedback
  • @coffeelight5545 and Rare, when you do please make it like the silver blade banjo/drum/trumpet. All together.

• We need the peg leg first.

• @realstyli while I agree with you. the clothing is modeled after Aristocrat and those sets don't have a peg leg. Much like the black dog sets don't have a hook.

• @captain-coel

Aye. I just think a "complete" set should have everything.

• @realstyli And I agree!

• @coffeelight5545 agree, but as I can't get it anymore, I'd be not very happy to be unable to finish the set 🥺😭

• @schwammlgott

How come you can’t get it anymore?

• @schwammlgott said in Rare, Can you please finish the Silver Blade Set?:

@coffeelight5545 agree, but as I can't get it anymore, I'd be not very happy to be unable to finish the set 🥺😭

Just hearing about things I will never get because I was wrongfully banned from Insider simply hurts...

• There are about a million sets that do not have a captaincy equivalent yet so im sure it will come with time.

• @coffeelight5545 said in Rare, Can you please finish the Silver Blade Set?:

As most of you know, The Silver Blade cosmetics are rewarded for spending an hour in the insider program testing new features that may or may not make it into the Sea of Thieves.

I wish that was the requirement. Such a watered down AFK farmed cosmetic set.

• @sweetsandman

I will admit that many people have taken advantage of the insider program and have done an afk spin to complete their hours. I can’t speak for them. I speak as a dedicated insider who loves the blue and white cosmetics.

I have continued every after the Silver Blade cosmetics have been released. If I could give away the sapphire blade cosmetics I would. I hope they give out a better set once it’s finished. I would love to see the Ruby Blade set which would be a red and white set

I would love to see the Ruby Blade set which would be a red and white set

I would love that as well! Would look awesome!

And it'd be even better if they required actual testing and feedback to be provided in order to get them. Give us actual program contributors something to show off 😜

• @realstyli We don't even have an aristocrat pegleg.

• @coffeelight5545 sagte in Rare, Can you please finish the Silver Blade Set?:

@schwammlgott

How come you can’t get it anymore?

Same reason @Galactic-Geek has...got banned...never missed a week, was in week 170

• @coffeelight5545 said:

I will admit that many people have taken advantage of the insider program and have done an afk spin to complete their hours.

I was not 1 of them; I actively explored the new features. Allegedly, I was banned for a forum post that I made, but I never posted about Insider and was never told which post it was, so I have been left in the dark with no recourse for appeal. At this point, I just want to understand, because not knowing specifically what got me banned is so unfair.

• @schwammlgott @Galactic-Geek

I’m sorry to hear that you both got banned from the insider program. I wish I could help.

I’m curious, why would you post anything about the insider program in the first place? A few people have released insider content under the disguise of speculation. That’s still a banable offense. There are so many insiders that the NDA is pointless but it’s still not allowed to share insider content.

I feel it’s wrong that Rare left you in the dark and refused to tell you what post going you banned. Normally when someone posts something that isn’t allowed a moderator will delete the post or modify it and send you a notification that it’s not allowed and a repeat offense will result in punishment

@schwammlgott @Galactic-Geek

I’m sorry to hear that you both got banned from the insider program. I wish I could help.

Thank you - I wish you could too.

I’m curious, why would you post anything about the insider program in the first place?

That's just it - as far as I know, I didn't.

A few people have released insider content under the disguise of speculation. That’s still a banable offense.

I used to do that ages ago, but I stopped when I realized that it could result in a ban - I suppose that could have been what got me banned, but you would think there would be a statute of limitations; being banned for something that has been common knowledge for months seems silly to me.

There are so many insiders that the NDA is pointless but it’s still not allowed to share insider content.

I know; it seems a bit backwards though - typically you wouldn't make something available to the public that you want private.

I feel it’s wrong that Rare left you in the dark and refused to tell you what post going you banned. Normally when someone posts something that isn’t allowed a moderator will delete the post or modify it and send you a notification that it’s not allowed and a repeat offense will result in punishment

Never got a warning from anyone. 😔

• Yes! They will do this. And you will have to do 2 more years of 1 hour a week to unlock them! I am pretty excited. Especially now that they are adding more to the Sapphire Blade set might be able to get all those cosmetics with 4 more years of insider testing. Exciting times we live in.

• @magus104 said in Rare, Can you please finish the Silver Blade Set?:

Yes! They will do this. And you will have to do 2 more years of 1 hour a week to unlock them! I am pretty excited. Especially now that they are adding more to the Sapphire Blade set might be able to get all those cosmetics with 4 more years of insider testing. Exciting times we live in.

I actually hate the Sapphire Blade set. IMO, it's the worst recolor in the game.

...but I hate not being able to finish it even more. I almost wish I never had the 1st few pieces of the set to begin with.

• @galactic-geek

I also hate the sapphire blade cosmetics. Technically I’m continuing the rewards solely so I can get the 3rd set of cosmetics after the sapphire blade set is complete

@galactic-geek

I also hate the sapphire blade cosmetics. Technically I’m continuing the rewards solely so I can get the 3rd set of cosmetics after the sapphire blade set is complete

Wish I could... 😔

• Don't we NOT talk about insiders?

• @pithyrumble
    thats a double negative

• @realwebber69

Fine.

The first rule about Insiders is you don't talk about Insiders.

The second rule about Insiders is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT INSIDERS.

this thread should be locked and/or moved to Insiders before there's any more bans.

• @pithyrumble said in Rare, Can you please finish the Silver Blade Set?:

@realwebber69

Fine.

The first rule about Insiders is you don't talk about Insiders.

The second rule about Insiders is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT INSIDERS.

this thread should be locked and/or moved to Insiders before there's any more bans.

This thread has not done anything to be locked. The NDA states we can’t reveal the insider content. We are still free to talk about the insider program itself and invite others to join.

Everyone outside of the insider program knows about the rewards. Since the Silver Blade cosmetics aren’t technically inside the insider game we are free to talk about it. I can’t reveal cosmetics that are in the insider program that are currently being tested. The Silver Blade cosmetics do not fall under the jurisdiction of the NDA

• @galactic-geek Man, I feel bad for you. That's gotta suck.

• I can’t see what next week’s rewards are. Something is changing on the site. Maybe we are getting more Silver Blade cosmetics

• This needs to happen. Rare, please give us the Silver Blade captain cabin cosmetics

• Silver Blade clothing set doesn’t have a peg leg either. Main reason I don’t use it actually, I don’t have a good peg leg to match it with.

• @coffeelight5545 Website seems to be working again. Or maybe that is because I havent done any this week. Though I am fairly certain its good.

• @captain-coel dijo en Rare, Can you please finish the Silver Blade Set?:

@coffeelight5545 and Rare, when you do please make it like the silver blade banjo/drum/trumpet. All together.

I have those. They were released together. But speaking of uncompleted sets... Glorious and Triumphant fishing rod is still missing. I think is late for these tho...

• @guilleont

I don’t think they would release the fishing rods for the Arena sets. It’s unfortunate

• @coffeelight5545 you know what would be really cool actually?

A legacy trophie for those who played Arena and max rank.

I would love to place it on my self and flex :)

• if we're on it, can we get the EoR for the Ferryman set?

Views
questioncommunityfeedback
5 out of 41