My Ship Couldn't load ship

• I have tried different way to restart, and My ships still not will load. The statement (There was a problem loading your ship selection. try again shortly

Views
  • i am having the same issue, i noticed it this morning when i tried to log on, and i just tried again a few minutes ago. i tried verifying the integrity of steam files for SoT and there was 1 file which failed to validate and was reaquired, but did not seem to help with my ship issue. i also tried signing out of my xbox account and back in, as i have found before that has previous helped with many SoT issues, alas, not this one.

Edit: its been 5 days, and still nothing. ive tried logging in at all different hours of the clock and still no change, i have also tried to reinstall but of course still nothing. i was able to buy a ship and sail for a full day, customize it and everything, but then the next day went to get on, and couldnt load my ships anymore. spent over 2mil buying stuff for my ship and now its all been a waste so far. My friends ships have been working just fine and so weve been using his ships, but it sucks as im the one of the group who hosts everything for our discord server, so my ships are themed after the theme of our discord server

• i also have this issue, verifying game files nor relogging fixes it. I am fully unable to purchase a ship

• Same situation here... :(

• I'm having the same issue. No problems for the first week of Season 7 up until yesterday.

• Same issue here. This is upsetting.

• Same issue here sadly

• Got the same problem, it says: "There was a problem loading your ship selection. Try again shortly.", I've already tried 5 times. I'm a player from Mexico.

• same issues but i havent buy an< ship and they say to me that my ships couldnt load
    any ideas how i can fix it?

• Same issue here. "Couldn't load ships. There was a problem loading your ship selection. Try again shortly." Rough error to have as a solo-slooper during the captaincy season...

• Same issue here, since season 7 came up, I couldn’t get into “My Ships”

I can play normally, but it couldn’t load my ships.

• Same issue for me as well, i also cannot access the "Ships log" portion of the in game menus. The lack of response or acknowledgement of this issue is concerning.

• Same issue here, bought my boat, loaded it up in cosmetics and logged off for later when I had time to sail.
    Now it says the same thing as everyone else. I might try to reinstall and see if that does anything

Edit: it didn't fix anything

• Same issue here. Tried everything.

• Same Problem here, still exists, even when the update it would take 5-7 tries to get into ship log and it was buggy most of the time, hope it gets fixed soon so i can get more cosmetics

• @sycoskorch said in My Ship Couldn't load ship:

I have tried different way to restart, and My ships still not will load. The statement (There was a problem loading your ship selection. try again shortly

Have you tried signing out and back in? That usually is a source of glitchyness for me.

• Have also had this issue since the release of S7. Minimal or dismissive feedback thus far and unapologetic responses regarding how incredibly limiting this bug makes the game.

• Yeah, when captaincy came out, it worked just fine and was working well up until about 2 weeks ago; but I get the same error "Couldn't Load Ship" and nothing seems to work to fix it. I've tried verifying my cache for Steam, and just updated and restarted my Xbox Live and still nothing. Not sure what to do at this point.

• Same here, frequently have problems loading ships. Generally really, really slow server feedback when buying stuff etc. Really unacceptable.

• I've had the same problem with not being able to buy or see my ships. Along with this I can't buy anything from the N.P.C. shops at any outpost in game. I can't a buy a resource crate to collect stuff from barrels for a voyage, I have to do it manually.

• @idneon thanks ! Worked for me. I appreciate the easy tip ❤️

• @idneon After 7-8 restartsm finally logged out anything to do with XBOX logins, restarted PC, restarted game it failed, restarted one more time and it cleared and started working again. My wife had same problem, she did same on her laptop, log out of XBOX live, PC restart, game restarted and ships available again.

• Happened to me 2 hours after maintenance to add foxes and remove " A Hunters Cry".

Super frustrating for people who're hunting commendations and milestones.

On xbox will try all the usual methods and get back if anything works.

• Exited game 8 to 10 times and restarted console seemed to get it working again for me.

• Same problem, here. Super frustrating. Ngl

• Fix the game please. This is obviously affecting tons of players.

• Ahoy maties!

This is an issue the team are aware of and continuing to investigate. We expect to hear more later today.

For now, I will drop anchor here and ask that you keep an eye on the following thread.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/152017/disruption-to-services-and-captaincy-07-09-22

See you on the seas!

Views
1 out of 27