Keep receiving a 404 page not found when trying to report a bug, so I'm putting this here

• Trying to reach order of souls lvl 50 and went to do quests for them out in the devils roar. Did about 3 quests as well as defeated a skelly galleon with no problems, but when I came back to sell my loot did not receive and gold or reputation for the loot I sold. At the bottom of the screen, it showed that I sold the loot, and it counted toward any plunder pass quests for example selling bounty skulls. The sold items did not pop up in the top right corner with the gold I made and when i tabbed it did not show that i had made any gold or reputation. After selling my first few things I realized this and began noting what I sold to see if it was only specific items that were bugged or just selling in general. In total I sold 10 ashen hateful skulls, 4 ashen villainous skulls, 3 disgraced bounty skulls 2 blue mermaid gems, 3 green mermaid gems, and 1 treasure chest all of which to order of souls, 1 silvered cup, 1 magmas grail, 1 captains' chest, and 1 ashen captains' chest all of which to gold hoarders, and a crate of extraordinary minerals to merchant's alliance. All items sold were sold with a grade 5 order of soul's emissary flag raised (and lowered at the end). Neither the items sold, or the emissary flag counted toward reputation or gave me any gold.

Views
  • @monkeyman05134 Ahoy matey!

Thanks for reporting, we are, however, aware of this bug currently. Your gold and reputation should eventually get to you.

We're aware that some players are reporting delays in receiving gold when cashing in loot, and issues when attempting to purchase from Outpost shops. This is currently being investigated - expect an update when we have more information. Thanks for your patience.

Views
1 out of 2