Where we can put the Galleon items on Smaller Ships

• So, I’ve heard some complaints about the Sloop and Brigantine not having the customization options of the Galleon. Fortunately, as a pirates who knows how to fit thing onto ships (treasure, kegs, way too many Fish Sticks), I can offer a solution.

Sloop

Curtains: The Captain’s Curtains would look lovely around the open back of our wee Sloop.
    Chair: This one’s a bit tricky. In the end, I’d suggest putting it over near the map table or in a spot near the voyage table where foot traffic is rarer.
    Chandelier: The Chandelier is a simple affair. Just set her on the roof. Sure, she won’t be as grandiose and, well, large as the Galleon’s, but still!

Brigantine

Curtains: The wall at the back, where the bed is, would be a perfect spot for the curtains.
    Chair: We actually have a rather nice spot for the chair near the voyage table, up against the wall.
    Chandelier: This one is weird, as the Brigantine doesn’t really offer much in terms of headroom. But, I suppose we can nudge in a smaller chandelier above our Voyage table.

And there you have it. Where I would put the Galleon customizations on the smaller ships!

Views
1 out of 1