Pirate ship count?

• Did all of my pirates info from before captaincy go away? I can’t find the number of ships I’ve sunk, miles sailed, throw ups…?

Views
  • Yes, all of it is gone.
    From now on, all statistics will be collected under the Pirate Milestones and Ship Milestones.
    Unfortunately, the new system is not compatible with the old and required a wipe of all previous data.

If you are not happy with it, then let me welcome you to the echo chamber, because since the update, all complaints are structured around the same thing: Milestones.

• I've had to re-adjust my list for most counter productive decisions

something finally beat out no effort chain shots/ flooding the dock with supplies

deleting public data of pirates that have grinded and produced for years, having their history wiped out is the current #1

Let's hope that data will become public and tracked again in some form.

• You can still see distance, time, chest, skull, Merchant turn ins and voyages completed on xbox achievement stats

• @pithyrumble said in Pirate ship count?:

You can still see distance, time, chest, skull, Merchant turn ins and voyages completed on xbox achievement stats

It's like distance, time, chest, skull, Merchant turn ins and voyages when all you need is meg encounters, ships sunk, and kraken kills

alt text

• @zedny3434 welcome to Paradise my friends.

@wolfmanbush our achievements as Roy Batty would say have 'disappeared.. like... tears... in... rain, time... to... die'.

• @hijack-hayes said in Pirate ship count?:

@zedny3434 welcome to Paradise my friends.

a little more phil collins and a little less GnR, unfortunately (lyrically speaking)

• @wolfmanbush I was thinking more John Milton myself.

Views
1 out of 8