Expanding the sovereign looks for future updates

• After noticing the design of the sovereigns with the content update and the sketches made of them, I thought I'd try a similar style myself.
    alt text
    Now here's the thing about it tho, we've already got a decently solid base when it comes to the sovereign clothing with most of the things you see on them being already available.
    But we're pirates so we like to be greedy, so since I can't quite get the same look I'd like to, I'm making this post to get that extra little bit that we don't have yet. To get straight to the point, it'd be cool to have less sovereign recolors and more new designs rather than anything else. But not only that, why not more hairstyles and beardstyles with that too? Who said I can't be a pirate AND be fancy at the same time? Simply more equipment-based cosmetics for this style.
    (And while you're at it, you can throw in a fausse mouche makeup too, aka that dot next to the lip)

Views
  • I absolutely LOVE everything you're doing with Sea of Thieves. Especially bringing in the Sovereigns. The Sovereigns seem like they would have a division that hunts down Pirates, aka "The Reapers", because talking to The Sovereigns, they appear to have NO LOVE for the Reapers. I'm IN. Reaper Hunter ALL THE WAY! I'm Loyal to The Sovereigns and The Grand Maritime Union!

Views
1 out of 2