Season 7 will last only one month since Season 8 release date is in september?

• Season 7 will last only one month since Season 8 release date is in september?

Views
  • Surely they will announce the changes to these in the future

• @dittersdorff yea odds are season 7 will be at lest August September October or season 8 will start in January depending on how there development goes

• I honestly wouldnt mind it only lasting 1 month lol

• Most likely that it would be pushed further.
    They have no reason not to do so, im fine with it as long as the updates comes out polished.

With delaying it for the second time what I think they should have done is to drop cosmetics pile into the shop from their "stash" or make a simple event like they did before.
    Ive never seen this events as content, it served well when they used to cover weak updates, sometimes during the monthly updates they had to fix features so they threw them in and it worked.

• So the idea of a season when the season starts is over? expansions used to appear close to the equinoxes and solstices... I like that idea. But that means rare team will need to work faster for spring next expansion. Will rare hire more people?

• Im sure the season schedule will adjust accordingly, seasons are supposed to be larger updates with more content, if they rushed to crank out season 8 it would just cause the same kind of issues with an unfinished product and pressure on their team that rare was trying to avoid when they delayed season 7.

• I am sure they have a lot of work for Season 8 yet. I would not expect it right away. Besides, still need time to earn all your plunder pass loot.

• I am very angry with the game direction because we won't get any new content until next year, no content for the next half year is too much. And the adventures don't count because that is done in two hours only. Also the road map you showed us a couple of months ago showed season 8 to be released in a couple of weeks, not in five months!

• The renown goes up really fast, got to level 60 in only few days. Also personally would not mind if this actually happened as I do not really like the current cosmetic rewards that much.
    Would be really really amazing if the developers brought back the ancient curse or whatever it was called for reaching rank 100 few seasons ago, or if we unlock it in other ways, buy for doubloons etc ^^

• @dittersdorff said in Season 7 will last only one month since Season 8 release date is in september?:

I am very angry with the game direction because we won't get any new content until next year, no content for the next half year is too much. And the adventures don't count because that is done in two hours only. Also the road map you showed us a couple of months ago showed season 8 to be released in a couple of weeks, not in five months!

Not until next year ? Based on what ? One other user speculating ?
    This season will probably last the normal 3 months or so, next season will be this year (but later than initially advertised in the roadmap), unless they hit big issues again.

• @lem0n-curry 15 weeks for next season are 4 months; we are in August, so by XMAS will be the next season, in the meantime... we'll all be at the dragon isles of DRAGONFLIGHT WOW

• @dittersdorff That would be mid November not late December

15 weeks after August 4th when Season 7 launched would be November 17th

Views
6 out of 13