Fort of the Damned White flame Skeletons not counting towards ledger

• Hello fellow pirates!

For those who do Fort of the Damned regularly, I have a question. Has anyone gotten the white skeletons to count towards their accommodations? I have done 54-5 FOTD's and it saying I haven't defeated any white flame skeletons. I know I have defeated at least 5 while fighting on an active fort. I have tested this with another crew to see if you need to be the one to activate the fort or if you can join in on another crew's alliance and assist them with the FOTD... still nothing.

Before I submit a video up to SOT showing this, anyone else have any suggestions?

Thank you for any suggestions in advance

XOXO Honey D'Moore "Sweet Beard"

Views
    questiongeneralevents
  • I think for this commendation to count you have to kill a white skeleton within the early waves (the "only one color" waves). Once you get to the multi-colored waves the commendations seems to stop updating. That might explain it. Hope this helps!

• @tangus-00 Couldn't it be that the stop counting with combi-waves is a bug? Seems a bit weird that those don't count, even though the commendations don't mention it should only be in single-colour waves.

• @super87ghost said in Fort of the Damned White flame Skeletons not counting towards ledger:

@tangus-00 Couldn't it be that the stop counting with combi-waves is a bug? Seems a bit weird that those don't count, even though the commendations don't mention it should only be in single-colour waves.

I would have to guess it's a bug, yes.

• @thehoneydmoore
    commendation: achievement or reward kind of

accommodation: a place you sleep or live in

• @schwammlgott Oh, just let him sleep in the Fort of the Damned already ;-)

• @schwammlgott lol my bad 😂 words are hard

• @thehoneydmoore sagte in Fort of the Damned White flame Skeletons not counting towards ledger:

@schwammlgott lol my bad 😂 words are hard

No problem, it's just, so many people write this wrong, that's why I started telling them everytime I see this

• Yep encountering this same problem now...still not been fixed

Views
questiongeneralevents
1 out of 9