Sea Of Thieves Community Thread

• Sea Of Thieves CT Banner

Welcome to THE CT!!! With the countless threads that the community will see, some may deem them not “thread worthy”. That’s where a Community Thread comes into play. This is where you come to chat, talk, post purchases, and even updates on things like your day. The CT is used for pretty much everything! Just be sure to be respectful of one another when sharing your posts. Also be sure to follow all rules of the community.

Views
  • Watching Super Troopers. About to watch Super Troopers 2 next.

• @bigpete7978 said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

Watching Super Troopers. About to watch Super Troopers 2 next.

Now I want a liter of cola

• @wolfmanbush said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

@bigpete7978 said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

Watching Super Troopers. About to watch Super Troopers 2 next.

Now I want a liter of cola

• Evening CT. Hope everyone is good. Hopping on to work on some fishing in the game. Time to relax and enjoy the Sea Of Thieves world. :)

• alt text

Evening CT. Hope everyone is good. Hopping on to work on some fishing in the game. Time to relax and enjoy the Sea Of Thieves world. :)

what are your hunter's call commendations looking like?

I did shipwrecks/barrels/rowboats/storage crates for about 85% of the fish over a long amount of time.

At one point I lost a sand battlegill (that I found in a shipwreck) in a battle with a player galleon and it fired me up so I went on a fishing journey for a few weeks to finish it.

A faction and a grind near and dear to my heart.

Evening CT. Hope everyone is good. Hopping on to work on some fishing in the game. Time to relax and enjoy the Sea Of Thieves world. :)

what are your hunter's call commendations looking like?

I did shipwrecks/barrels/rowboats/storage crates for about 85% of the fish over a long amount of time.

At one point I lost a sand battlegill (that I found in a shipwreck) in a battle with a player galleon and it fired me up so I went on a fishing journey for a few weeks to finish it.

A faction and a grind near and dear to my heart.

I am only at 0/91 of the Commendations. I have been playing the game since launch on and off, but I have found out how much I love just relaxing on the game. I guess I should start working towards completing some of the stuff. I am only Level 10 on Hunter's Call. But I know for my Splashtails I am on Grade IV for a lot of them. Still have yet to get the Umber one though.

• What is the easiest way to level up in The Hunter's Call?

What is the easiest way to level up in The Hunter's Call?

adding gems to the mix

a lot of people used thieves haven runs for gems

adding gems to the mix

See I don't even know what that means. Adding gems. Guess I need to do more research lol. There is so much to this game that I know nothing of. It is deeper than it appears on the surface for sure.

@wolfmanbush said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

adding gems to the mix

See I don't even know what that means. Adding gems. Guess I need to do more research lol. There is so much to this game that I know nothing of. It is deeper than it appears on the surface for sure.

you can sell gems to any faction other than athena for the same base price but it will give you rep for that faction

mermaid/siren gems, blue/green/red

• Checking into The Slamming Salmon

Checking into The Slamming Salmon

my favorite broken lizard movie was club dread

Rip Bill Paxton, a true great of his craft

Also RIP to Michael Clarke Duncan :(

• Checking into Club Dread

@wolfmanbush said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

Also RIP to Michael Clarke Duncan :(

It doesn't get much more beautiful and tragic than his portrayal of John Coffey. The performance was haunting and awe-inspiring.

It's still a pleasant thought to think of him singing leaving on a jet plane in that deep but gentle voice of his.

An incredible presence he had. Funny, mysterious, interesting, wholesome, dramatically heartbreaking and heartwarming, he could do it all.

• Just watched one of my favorite movies. Chef with Jon Favreau

Just watched one of my favorite movies. Chef with Jon Favreau

Favreau is one of the most fascinating people in Hollywood imo from a talent and creation perspective.

I remember one time seeing him say that he credits D&D with assisting him in blossoming his imagination and storytelling abilities. Fortunate that he had the opportunity as he has created and been a part of many impressive showings of creativity.

Childhood and teenage escapism and imaginative exercise are so valuable for a developing mind and personality.

• Evening CT. Productive day for sure. Got done at work, great pull workout, spent time in the sauna, went to Costco with the wife, and now relaxing. Hope everyone is good.

• @bigpete7978 Today I took a call where I had to self evaluate my confidence levels relating to a working environment (fun stuff), then I put in a few hours working at my charity shop (which shall remain nameless because internet), took a walk in the park I grew up in for an hour or so (I also lived in houses), and now I'm drinking harsh licker while listening to tunes and vaping (I'm also breaking my own rule of not writing messages while intoxicated).

• @foxdodge said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

@bigpete7978 Today I took a call where I had to self evaluate my confidence levels relating to a working environment (fun stuff), then I put in a few hours working at my charity shop (which shall remain nameless because internet), took a walk in the park I grew up in for an hour or so (I also lived in houses), and now I'm drinking harsh licker while listening to tunes and vaping (I'm also breaking my own rule of not writing messages while intoxicated).

Writing messages while intoxicated is awesome! You get to be surprised the next day. I do it all the time. LOL

• @bigpete7978 I always remember everything, it's the regret of sharing too much.

• @foxdodge oh I gotcha.

• @bigpete7978 What music are you into?

• @foxdodge said in Sea Of Thieves Community Thread:

@bigpete7978 What music are you into?

I like a little bit of everything. Hip Hop is my main choice. But I also listen to Classic Rock, R&B, some Pop, and heck even some Country music that my wife listens to.

I like a little bit of everything. Hip Hop is my main choice. But I also listen to Classic Rock, R&B, some Pop, and heck even some Country music that my wife listens to.

what type of country?

• @bigpete7978 You can't beat Public Enemy when it comes to hip hop. I also have a somewhat eclectic taste, but my love is anything 90's oldskool dance/rave music. It's what I grew up with.

what type of country?

Well she likes old school and some new school as well. So it can range from Waylon Jennings, to Garth Brooks, to some of the newer artists, but she says it's more pop music (which it is). But honestly if a song sounds good I will listen to it, regardless of genre.

• alt text

Fishing Time!

• Checking into Stranger Things 4. LOVE this show.

• IS THERE A way to see like a weekly reward calendar to see what items I will get in the future?

Views
19 out of 52