Sign in to xbox live

• Hello, just bought the game at Steam store finally downloaded but when i run game i get ''Sign in to xbox live'' window but its all the time white cant do anything, i have played the game 2yrs ago at xbox account because of xbox game pass , now got full game and cant play , can u help please link text

Views
  • @waxiboss You could try entering your login details using key presses (and hopefully not typo them) as described in this support article:

There is also this article about clearing the credentials tokens:

• Hi , first solution not working im still tryin to type my account somehow in... all the ways tried , second link is not my problem not any error quote just white window instead of loggin in . Can i fix this another way ? This link is my screenshot cant upload image here ,sorry link text

• @waxiboss Have you tried verifying the game files in Steam?

There is also this video which uses print to pdf in order to see what is displaying in the dialog. It's a tedious process, but it might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKfd_SpNEOM

• @d3adst1ck thanks man !! video tutorial works finally can go on sea , love u

Views
1 out of 5