Black screen on Xbox one consoles, and series consoles.

• It has been five years and still isn't fixed yet. My and two of my friends have been playing for a four plus hours and got nothing out of it. Everything went downhill sloop ran after us for most of the time we fought no one won. Then they gave up, so we started a new quest in the north region of the map and at the end of it brought us to the southeast corner of the map. We destroyed all of the forts for the quest, but a sloop that was alliance with us didn't do anything took all of the loot we started firing at them until both of my friends died and it was there then, but none of my friends could rejoin the session because of the black screen so they had to force quit the game and they rejoined the successfully, but our ship sunk.
    I know this a pirating game so yea plus I'm getting tired of the none og's of this game not getting stuff that the new players can't have. so on that note i think we are done playing until a great update comes out.

Views
  • @texas-willbeast Pirating, alliance, betrayal...Seems like a typical fun day on SOT.

• @metal-ravage yea i understand that but the black screening happens every once in a while playing sot no other games on Xbox does that I'm just here to report a bug if even it is a bug i nave no idea. I was on the end of this bug meaning my friends got the black screen on of them was on series s and the other was on desktop.
    Plus when Assassin's creed black flag remastered comes out no one is probably going to play this. the king of pirating game black flag is coming out sooner or later.

• @texas-willbeast said in Black screen on Xbox one consoles, and series consoles.:

@metal-ravage yea i understand that but the black screening happens every once in a while playing sot no other games on Xbox does that I'm just here to report a bug if even it is a bug i nave no idea. I was on the end of this bug meaning my friends got the black screen on of them was on series s and the other was on desktop.

You can report bugs here:

Plus when Assassin's creed black flag remastered comes out no one is probably going to play this. the king of pirating game black flag is coming out sooner or later.

Happy parkuoring!

Views
1 out of 4