Jack Ladders

• I think the game should have jack ladders, which real pirates used. Its a rope you climb and swing to the enemies ship, much more efficient way of boarding! Since sometimes the game lags and you miss the enemies ladder, or it kicks you off. So i would love to see jack ladders!

Views
    feedbackgeneralxbox onequestioncommunity
  • As much as I like new mechanics being brought to the game, I really hope they will never give Players any other way to board a ship than grabbing the ladders. It would only favour large crews which already have plenty advantages when it comes to boarding (in both, defensive and the offensive).

• There are already other ways to board a ship one being a direct cannon hit on the deck. Hard to land, yet with experience you can get better.

• @pahin-othate I want a harpoon gun like Batman that only works within like 10 feet of a ship so I can be dragged behind them until they reach their destination or use it to Spider-Man around a galleon

• Since sometimes the game lags and you miss the enemies ladder, or it kicks you off

Sure blame the lag XD

Views
feedbackgeneralxbox onequestioncommunity
1 out of 5