Can we get a single player mode

• Any chance a single player mode can be added to the game with crew multi-player options?
    I love sea of thieves a hell of alot. Unfortunately I find my self with not enough time to play it. Even worse on my case, do to my job I often have disappear, and with no signal I cant play the game and it sucks.

When ever I find my self in this scenario I always wish I could play the game solo at least, do some maiden quest, clear a tall tail, hell I'd even love if I could have the guys join me on a quest or two with a split screen on my free time.

But I can't since I don't get signal when I'm stuck on the middle of nowhere, leaving me with nothing a but a craving for some sot action

Views
    feedbackgeneralquestioncommunityjust for fun
  • Not gonna happen..

Your profile is never even stored offline..
    Your character and progress is all online..
    Its an MMO, Its like asking in WOW for a singleplayer option..

No, no, Not ever, Not in a million years no..

• In B4 anchor

• Ahoy!

The team have semi-recently given their thoughts on the topic of PvPvE and discussed it in an official Podcast here.

There is also a thread for Custom servers here.

Sea of Thieves will always be a shared world adventure game, with elements of both PvP and PvE but Joe did speak about Custom Servers about a year ago. These servers will not offer Gold or progression IF they become available to the public. Private Servers are still being tested with our Partners.

Dropping anchor on this now.

Views
feedbackgeneralquestioncommunityjust for fun
3 out of 4