Just wanna say that the Pirate Overview system in this website is really cool

• Well done, just wanted to check something and thought, what a cool feature...

Thats it, take care everyone!

Views
  • It's nice

I'd like to see total gold made added one day

they have a lot of data about activity that I think would be awesome if it was added.

In a game where people invest so much time and energy I think it would add qol to the experience to provide many stat indicators of how someone plays and pirates

• @wolfmanbush I would like to see more data being shared

• @faceyourdemon Let's see what the captain's journal will bring data wise!

• Agree, it's a great page.
    It would be nice if we could see our pirate and change our outfits and equipment.
    There is a xbox avatar editor and well Rare did create the xbox avatars so I'm sure they could be included in the website. Also have our pirate in the game menu screen hold the same item skin (unless it does already)

• @scoobywrx555
    Agreed. It would be great to be able to change all cosmetics on our pirate, as well as see our pirate, in the "My Pirate" page.

Overall it's really well done and a great source of information! Some data I would like there to be available is:

1. Gold made last session (I know I can just look before I play and then subtract that from after I get done playing, but we're talking QOL and me being lazy, so I want what I want :P)
    2. A differentiating statistic between "Ships Sunk" (i.e. Ghost Ships, Skeleton Ships, Player Ships).
    3. Time on the Sea (days played)
    4. Number of Times blown up by a keg (mostly my own kegs)

*edited because apparently putting the Number symbol in front of text makes it ungodly large.

Views
1 out of 6