Hunter’s Call Emissary

• Me and my friends enjoy fishing in the game but we wish we could put up an emissary flag and earn more for our fish. This should also include voyages for hunter’s call.

Views
    communityjust for funfeedbackgeneral
  • I'd also love to see the Hunter's Call expanded and given emissray status and new voyages.
    One current problem though, is that you can keep fish on your person. If they were to become an emissary faction, fish would need to be stealable for Reaper's (or other players) to hand in.

• @maidenofarkham Couldn’t they make it so that we have to put fish into a crate to sell for emissary rep.

• @matteautumn750 that could work, you only get boosted rep and gold if you sell them in a crate, without it you just get normal amount of rep and gold as if you never had the emissary flag.

I highly doubt the Hunter calls (lore wise) would be that serious to be in that kinda of business kinda risky especially if Reapers are sailing hunting flags, I think they much prefer as it is but maybe offer special voyages to hunt some monsters or fish time to time

• fish need to only be able to be stored in crates or laid out like skulls/trinkets. Catch one, it acts like a skull or trinket in your hand once removed from the rod.

No personal storage, no storage in barrels so it disappears when your ship sinks/scuttles.

If you fix those things like that, then emissary makes sense. Problem is it ruins what many fishers consider a peaceful experience.

• @matteautumn750
    Nah
    Hunter's call is free, reliable, and safe
    I'd like it to stay that way

• @kommodoreyenser sagte in Hunter’s Call Emissary:

fish need to only be able to be stored in crates or laid out like skulls/trinkets. Catch one, it acts like a skull or trinket in your hand once removed from the rod.

No personal storage, no storage in barrels so it disappears when your ship sinks/scuttles.

If you fix those things like that, then emissary makes sense. Problem is it ruins what many fishers consider a peaceful experience.

This ☝
    Thank you, especially the last part

• @mr-whaletoes If people want it to stay peaceful then they aren’t required to put up an emissary flag to fish

• @matteautumn750
    I suppose I'm not really fishing for the gold...
    I dunno. I don't like the idea, and I don't have any real reasons not to, and I see why you and others do. I think I'll stay in the crow's nest for now.

Views
communityjust for funfeedbackgeneral
8 out of 9