Looking for Active PvP Galley crewmates- NA

• Hi Pirates,

I currently sail with a pretty consistent crew, we're active nearly every night. We are looking to bring a few more members in to round out the crew and make sure we can consistently fill a galley. We're looking for PC players, and adults only as we're all in our twenties and thirties. The crew is from all across North America so we aren't picky about what region you are from as long as you can slay successfully on whatever servers we happen to load.

We have a consistent Helm, and a couple decent boarders/cannons. We are looking for a good galley bilge, or a decent PvP player who is willing to learn (I normally bilge, but I'm upgrading my PC and want to move to Cannons and Boarding main). We would also love to add a couple more gunners/flex who can defend the ladders, help with holding down a disabled and boarded crew, and help the bilge if things get heated. If you are experienced in PvP and looking for a stable and well structured crew who love to fight, send me a message on Discord with your hours played, PvP experience, and galley crew position. Morgana#0022

Views
Views
1 out of 2