default audio device is incompatible error??

• i've been playing the game for a while and never had any problems with it. i decided to redownload it yesterday after a year or so, so i could play with some friends. all the files downloaded correctly but as i try to launch the game it opens an error message saying that my default audio device is not working with the game etc and then it crashes immediately. the point is that i never had any problems with my equipment and it always worked fine. never changed anything on my setup.

i already tried switching my default audio device, updated my drivers and it still says the same thing. i tried rebooting my pc is still didnt work, i tried to play with my microsoft and xbox account logged off, but nothing changed. i tried finding solutions online only to see people dealing with the same thing back in 2018 without having any solutions that helped me.

i dont have problems with other games

can somebody please help with this?

Views
  • did u find any fix maybe?

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 3