Pc crashing when playing the game.

• As the title says my PC tends to only crash when play this game, No error codes, No freezing, It just shuts down my PC and restarts automatically.
    I'm at my wits end, Its not an overheating issue, I have a power supply that can handle it just fine. I can not for the love of anything figure out what is wrong. Ive repaired PC files, Reinstalled the game on different drives, Installed new drivers. Nothing works what so ever.
    Its also never consistent. I can sometimes play a few hours and then it crashes my PC, Or I can play for just 20 minutes.

If anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it, Nothing is working.

Views
  • Happened to me as well, this video fixed it, watch it from 2:48

• @robinasp this seems to be very much a thing.
    If the video from @mogyesz2706 works, then there are a few crewmates of mine who may be interested.

I would definitely suggest that when the bug occurs you raise a ticket as well here: https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

A known bug can become a fixed bug!

• I'll edit this post, given for some reason the site is double posting for me and won't let me delete...

• @sshteeve I would and probably will report the bug but there is no semblance of knowing what happen ed's, You just play and it crashes your entire pc, Just a black screen with no error, Nothing. Just a full restart of the pc for some odd reason.
    Ive tried most if not all of the things in the video suggested as well, Short of replacing pc parts I cant do much else at this point from what I see.

• Same problem here - and on 2 completely different PCs and 2 completely different accounts. (My son and I both)

Funny thing is, we were crashing regularly as clockwork the other day. His game would crash, and mine would crash about 2 mins behind his - every single time. Usually somewhere between 30-45 mins between crashes.
    We played for about 3 hours in total and crashed about 5 or 6 times each.

Sounds like a buffer issue somewhere maybe?

• Im having the same issue but on the series x..itll start just fine then some time later i get ready to head to an outpost,itll completely crash,when i try ro rejoin ot doesnt work,but if i start a new server it loads,and itll just repeat the whole process over and over

Views
6 out of 7