The Fate of Stitcher Jim

• It has been two years since we last saw Stitcher Jim during the Heart of Fire tall tale, after opening a Chest of Rage and cursing his arm, we all know he will slowly become a skeleton and Flameheart saying he'll have "the strength of an Ashen Lord.", and we have no idea where Jim ran off to, nor do we know what he's doing. I might be guessing this, but I think he could either be somewhere in the Devil's Roar, or is hiding at Wanderer's Refuge at Wanda's secret cave where a Flameheart symbol is painted on a wall (which could be a sliding wall door lol) near the shrine where the dragon figurehead of the Burning Blade is.

Perhaps he is biding his time, growing stronger with the Ashen Curse, and could end up as a boss we have to fight.

Views
    story & lore
  • @impymidna2303 Genuinely forgot he existed until I saw this, yeah I hope they do something with him at some point

• @impymidna2303 Stitcher Jim has been on a constant descent toward darkness since he betrayed Ramsey to join Rathbone and form the Gold Hoarders.

Later he betrayed Grace and poisoned crew while exploring the Roar. Marooned at the Roar, Sticher Jim joined the Bilge Rats (with the intervention of Wanda) in order to betray them as well for Flameheart.

This is all we know about Sticher Jim lorewise, yet I sense he will turn up again in the next grand betrayal. My bet is on Jim misleading DeMarco in some way, for Jim's hate for Ramsey is well known. Let's wait and see!

• Pretty sure Cpt. Jack Sparrra Killed him

Views
story & lore
1 out of 4