Is shrouded ghost voyage going to be fixed?

• I can complete part 1 of the voyage but it does not progress further, this is very frustrating as i wouldn't mind doing it.

Views
  • Are you unable to summon it with 5+ pirates? What is happening exactly? Many have done it so it seems to be working, hard to help without more details.

• @tattoofeind sagte in Is shrouded ghost voyage going to be fixed?:

I can complete part 1 of the voyage but it does not progress further, this is very frustrating as i wouldn't mind doing it.

Give us more detail, what's the problem?
    Did you talk to Belle again, so you can go for the other megs? Or do you have trouble otherwise?

• @tattoofeind according to your gamertag, you are german, right? Are you maybe online tomorrow late afternoon/evening...one of us still need to do the adventure, so you could join us if you want...I'm from austria and the others are from switzerland

IF you're not an enemy of my tattoos 😜

• @schwammlgott I do speak to her after completing part 1 then she has nothing. I dont even get to kill the 4 meg's. there is nothing other than her telling me about killing the meg's. It just says you have complete part 1. So i cannot even continue further

• @schwammlgott No im From New Zealand

• @redeyesith im unable to start the next phase, which is to kill the Meg's. She has to paragraphs to read and nothing else. So i cannot even get to start part 2. I tried 4 time's and all the same issue.

• @tattoofeind sagte in Is shrouded ghost voyage going to be fixed?:

@redeyesith im unable to start the next phase, which is to kill the Meg's. She has to paragraphs to read and nothing else. So i cannot even get to start part 2. I tried 4 time's and all the same issue.

Did you collect the soul of the meg and put the meg-doll (forget how it's called) on the table next to Belle?

• @schwammlgott it will not even let me get the voyage to goto the megs to collect there souls.

• @tattoofeind ok...🤔

But you started it at Larinna's, right? Maybe look, when you started it on the outpost, if you got the book for the adventure on your voyage table...

Actually I'm just guessing, sorry, no clue how else to help, as I didn't have any issues...

• @schwammlgott yes i can always get chapter 1 of the voyage bt when i goto belle on the Killer whale she starts talking then nothing not even a cut scene.

• @schwammlgott said in Is shrouded ghost voyage going to be fixed?:

@tattoofeind ok...🤔

But you started it at Larinna's, right? Maybe look, when you started it on the outpost, if you got the book for the adventure on your voyage table...

Actually I'm just guessing, sorry, no clue how else to help, as I didn't have any issues...

He has the perma adventure bug.

I had this. You can not progress, you have to have someone who isn't bugged progress for you.

• @tattoofeind I'd recommend making a clip and sending in a Support Ticket in this case. After Belle talks you should then be able to talk to her to Continue Adventure and then get new dialogue options that will let you get the Meg Voyages. If that isn't happening, I would do a report.

For the clip, I would start it from my Ship at he Killer Whale showing clearly that the Adventure is active. Then I would hop off and go talk to Belle, and then you not being able to get the dialogue. That should take about a 30 second clip or so I imagine.

Then include that clip when submitting a Support Ticket to Rare, clearly explaining the issue and steps you've taken as well as the clip showing the issue directly in game. Hopefully they can get that sorted out for you.

• @redeyesith TY ill try that

• @tattoofeind also, if you're on right now I could try to jump in with you and trigger it.

• @tattoofeind having the same issue. Did it once with my crew and another ship. Got killed before the shrouded ghost was killed. Other players picked up the kill but me and one other crew member didn't. So we went back to do it. Got the mission of latrina shows on the ship quest table and in quest wheel. But when we get to the killer whale and start talking to the character it disappears from the table and guest wheel but ends up in the notes wheel. Can't pick up any effiys or megladon missions of belle

• Same same here. Can get through part 1 and have no option to continue when talking to Belle. Tried with 5 pirates across 3 different gameplay sessions spaced a few days apart.

Bugs bugs bugs bugs, man you guys got ‘em.

• I haven't heard of any issues with this. I did mine fine also.

• Same. Speak to Larrina, get Voyage Part 1. Travel to M12. Speak to Belle. Part 1 ends. No option to start Part 2. This is just broken. Been broken. No attempt to fix it, numerous players having the same issue.

And a more general comment. Why continue to create events/commendations predicated on the participation of multiple crews/ships when there is no group finding function in game. Why even start this Adventure, kill 4 megs, with no reasonable assurance you'll be able to find anyone who is also interested in doing the voyage on a server? If there were a looking for group function, this would all make sense. But having to lurk around on forums or FB for people to play with to complete their collaborative events is a tad inane.

Views
18 out of 19